Through diligent work, Francis has had the opportunity of interviewing numerous personalities, including Coptic, Kwaw Kese, Kris J (A&R at Universal Music Group - South Africa), C-Real, Ian Jazzi, J.Town, E.L, Dark Suburb, Scientific, X.O Senavoe, Genius Selection.
Life and career
In 2009/2010, he started with a website called dcemcees.webs.com, where he started blogging. With different role models and successful players in the same industry to learn from, he took his time, learnt well and developed steadily. Later in 2012, he fully launched his official website TalkMediaGhana.com.
The formulation of TalkMediaGhana.com was a result of Francis’ friend hosting, helping him get the domain and also build the website as well.
TalkMediaGhana.com is an online media portal dedicated to promote music, events, videos, artists, brand awareness on social media, entertainment talents and any other activity relating to entertainment in Ghana and Africa as a whole.
It creates and implements powerful social media marketing campaigns that drive traffic to businesses promote brands and create sales. TalkMediaGhana.com also provides professional online, social network promotion to all types of undertakings, including individual and partnerships organizations in all sectors of the entertainment industry in Africa.
TalkMediaGhana has also created social media awareness for well known companies such as Villa Monticello, Rémy Martin (Ghana), Tigo Ghana (#KeepYouDoing campaign), Kasapreko Company Limited, West Hills Mall, Alliance Motors Ghana Limited.
Since its inception, the website has found innovative ways to reach readers across the globe. The website is/has been on the lips of many artists, music producers, TV hosts/presenters, individuals & others media personalities.
Artists worked/working with
Within a few years, Francis has been able to build a reputation for himself as an incredible and trustworthy blogger and publicist after working with other online music promoting companies.
Through his hard work, he has met up and worked with artists, producers, celebrity stylists, other media personalities including Coptic (Ghanaian US based multi-platinum award winning producer for Notorious BIG, NIKE, P Diddy, Usher, Snoop Dogg, Gucci Mane, Ludacris, Trey Songz, Shyne, Black Rob, Ice Cube, etc.), Scientific, C-Real, Fusha (Worcester, USA), E.L, Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Ian Jazzi, J.Town, Joel Orleans of YFM Ghana, Gibrilville (New York, USA), Kulaperry Outlook (Stylist), Bernard Dow (Stylist), M3DAL, Mr Eazi, X.O Senavoe, Mike Millz, Slimbo, DJ Champagne, DJ Kess, Genius Selection, Trey LA, DJ Mic Smith, Dex Kwasi (Dallas, TX - Ghana), Jayso, Dark Suburb (Alternative Rock Band), Trigmatic, Smif-n-Wessun (New York, USA), Mark Asari (U.K.), Victizzle (U.K.), GB (Ghetto Boy) (U.K.) etc.
In 2012, Francis was appointed by Coptic as his publicist in Ghana. He’s worked with Coptic on his Coptic Presents… The Rising Stars of GH (Vol. 1 to 4 album). Francis helped Coptic in fetching for rising artists in Ghana to feature on the album(s). Such artists include Greenfield, C-tso, Trey LA, Joel Orleans, Stargo, Ko-Jo Cue, Ian Jazzi, Renner, Gaeta, Teephlow etc.
All the album(s) were co-ordinated by Francis and made huge waves on radio and across all social media in Ghana and abroad.
In an interview on Choice FM, Accra, Francis said that he's grateful for the opportunity to work with Coptic, and for helping to advance the careers of Ghanaian/African artists.
Through, The Rising Stars of GH albums, Francis has been able to help Coptic sign a Ghanaian artist/radio personality named, Joel Orleans to his label – The Black Star Line.
- TalkMediaGhana – Media Partner | Afro Music Festival 2016, Los Angeles
- TalkMediaGhana – Media Partner | U.K. Afrobeats Festival 2016, Barking Park, London
- TalkMediaGhana – Media Partner | Young Achievers Summit 2016, Accra
- TalkMediaGhana – Media Partner | Dark Suburb’s Awakening Concert, Alliance Française d’Accra
- TalkMediaGhana – Media Partner | Nigerian dancehall artist, Patoranking’s media/stakeholder launch for God Over Everything album, Accra
- TalkMediaGhana – Media Partner | Ghanaian rapper/producer, Jayso’s album listening and video premiere, Accra
- TalkMediaGhana – Media Partner/Organiser | Coptic Presents… The Rising Stars of GH & Bless The Mic & concert – 2013, Accra
Awards and nominations
- TalkMediaGhana - Certificate of appreciation as media partner for the Young Achievers Summit 2016.
- 2016 – TalkMediaGhana.com was nominated in a tall list for Blogging Ghana Awards as Best Blog and Best New Blog.
- 2016 – Francis Amissah was nominated in a tall list for Blogging Ghana Awards as Best Blogger.